Richard Harvey & Associates strives to settle disputes in an amicable fashion but understands that on certain occasions, litigation is an unavoidable fact of life. As litigation can be an expensive process, we try to deliver our legal services in the most cost-effective manner for our clients by minimising costs where possible. We always have close involvement with our clients so that they are fully aware of what to expect in Court, and we have a track record of success in managing cases involving litigation.
With years of dispute resolution and commercial litigation experience, Richard Harvey & Associates provides legal services for:
- Debt collections, bankruptcy and corporate insolvency; (see our Debt Collection page)
- Contract and commercial disputes;
- Trade practices disputes;
- Copyright infringement;
- Insurance disputes;
- Construction disputes (for domestic and commercial ventures);
- Business/corporate dissolution;
- Statutory Demand; and
- Enforcement of Judgement.
Arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.