- Accredited Specialist in Property Law.
- Immediate Past President of NSW Law Society
- Chair of the Property Law Committee of the New South Wales Law Society.
- Chair of the Law Society of New South Wales Specialist Accreditation Board.
- Councillor of The New South Wales Law Society.
- Member of the Audit & Finance Committee of the NSW Law Society
- Director of Lawcover Insurance Pty Limited (2015-2021)
- Chair of The Appeals Committee New South Wales Suburban Rugby Union.
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- President & Patron of Petersham Rugby Club
An Accredited Specialist is a person who has undergone a structured peer to peer assessment process enabling legal practitioners to be recognised for their expertise. To be accredited, specialists must pass a series of meticulous assessments on both legal knowledge and its application in practice. To retain accreditation each year specialists must undertake significant additional professional development in their area of expertise.